Transitional Fashion for Spring
Transition seasons are always tough. The weather jumps from high to low, sometimes in minutes. And with all the AMAZING spring pieces hitting stores, it’s hard not to want to wear them NOW. But don’t worry, I got you. Here are some tips to dressing for transition weather.
- Mixing traditional spring fabrics with cozy, traditional winter fabrics can instantly inject some spring into your winter looks
- Using traditional winter colours and neutrals, with spring brights or pastels, can instantly update your wardrobe
- Pairing winter accessories like boots, jackets or tights with spring essentials is a great way to work your way through to spring
- Layering is another great way to fight the mixed temperatures. Look for scarves in spring prints, or opt for a vest layered over a blouse or sweater
And if you’re looking to add some spring in your step, look no further than the comfort of your own home because right now, Aeroplan Members can earn up to 5X THE MILES when shopping online at top fashion retailers through the Aeroplan eStore from April 1-14!
You can shop through the eStore in three easy steps:
- Log in to the Aeroplan eStore with your Aeroplan Number and last name
- Click on the special offers on the event page or browse through the categories listed
- Click on the “Shop Now” button to be redirected to your retailer of choice and start shopping online
Here are some of the participating brands:
- Hudson’s Bay
- Club Monaco
- Kate Spade
- Banana Republic
- Old Navy
- Michael Kors
- Frank & Oak
This post was created in partnership with Aeroplan however all views and opinions are my own.